South Carolina Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
Promoting Healthy, Active Lifestyles!
Hard copy of Robert Hampton Scholarship available HERE
The qualifications for the applicant are as follows:
1. Is enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at his/her university when the scholarship is awarded.
2. Must be at least a second semester junior or have completed 75 credit hours (senior year candidate) with a cumulative GPA or 3.0 or higher.
3. Serves as a positive role model for the profession and his/her peers.
4. Assumes responsibility for his/her professional growth.
5. Shows evidence of professional commitment through membership and involvement in local, state and national organizations.
6. Has a financial need for the scholarship as determined by the Scholarship Committee.
Deadline for submission is May 5, 2023